i always looked up to the ones who walked away
choosing themselves over preset ways
of looking at a future that had no room for the questions they lived for
always knew i never could have walked away myself
my self worth was beyond any help
and i didn’t care to test it against the rejection i had seen before
but those i loved so much, they got caught in the game.
like junkies running dry, the vulnerability,
they’re always there on time
we’re never satisfied like junkies running dry.
this wonderful generosity
a third of our lives to do what we please
doesn’t look that great to me, in fact it doesn’t even look fair.
they call it youthful idealism
and even i would have to agree with them
except some of us grow up and it’s still there.
i grow up too slow, i don’t wanna go…
but now i’m workin’ just like everyone else,
but i’ll get outta here
- lirik lagu ophthalamia – little child of light degradation of holyness
- lirik lagu ophthalamia – nightfall of mother earth summer distress
- lirik lagu ophthalamia – ophthalamia the eternal walk (part iii)
- lirik lagu ophthalamia – shores of kaa-ta-nu the eternal walk (part ii)
- lirik lagu ophthalamia – slowly passing the frostlands a winterland’s tear